Best Skinny Tea has emerged as one of today’s most popular names in the world of weight loss tea. The Skinny Tea NZ has successfully revolutionized the weight loss diet in the form of an all-natural concoction that is guaranteed to blast the fats away while keeping you fit and strong at the same time.
Best Skinny Tea NZ Detox Luxe 30 Day Weight Loss Program
Skinny Tea NZ Detox Luxe Diet works!
However, it doesn’t mean that it can slash off a significant amount of fat from your system overnight. The Skinny Tea NZ Detox Luxe is a specially designed program that will help you kick-start your weight loss goal and achieve amazing results in 30 days.
The pack comes with a 30-day supply of Best Skinny Tea to help your body transform into a slimmer physique one relaxing sip at a time.
The tea is a brew of a wide spectrum of all natural ingredients that came from Mother Nature’s arsenal of superfoods. And each of these components plays a critical role in the overall effectiveness of the weight loss tea.
- Lemon Balm – This fast-growing shrub has been one of nature’s longest known stress reliever. The plant’s scientific name is Melissa officinalis and its leaves have been long used as a primary ingredient in making tea. Lemon balm also helps in softening wrinkles, improves brain functions, empowers your liver, balance blood sugar level, and maintains your brain’s optimum health. Also known as balm mint, lemon balms comes equipped with powerful antioxidants such as caffeic acid, quercetin, and ferulic acid.
- Peppermint – Like a lemon balm, peppermint has been long regarded as a medicinal herb. It’s commonly used as a relief for various respiratory ailments. As a tea ingredient, peppermint helps improve digestion and prevent bloating.
- Manuka leaves – Leaves from the Manuka Tree have been a common tea ingredient among most New Zealanders. Manuka leaves have a natural bitter scent and taste. When well prepared, Manuka leaf tea is a greater antioxidant compared to green tea.
- Blackberry leaves – Apart from being turned into a gargle solution, blackberry leaves are also a popular tea ingredient. The leaves of blackberry plants contain kaempferol and quercetin which are known to be powerful antioxidants. Blackberry leaves also help in boosting your immune system.
- Raspberry leaves – Like the blackberry leaves, raspberry leaves are rich with flavonoids along with a lot of vitamins and minerals such as potassium, iron, magnesium, and vitamins C, B, and E. Apart from boosting the immune system and improving heart health, raspberry leaves can effectively ramp up one’s metabolism.
- Chrysanthemum – Originating from China, chrysanthemum tea has been enjoyed for over a thousand years. Chrysanthemum tea is made out of the plant’s flowers infused with hot boiling water. Chrysanthemum is highly effective in detoxifying the liver while preventing heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels in the blood. Chrysanthemum is also geared with folic acid, choline, niacin, and riboflavin which are essential in increasing metabolism.
- Strawberry pieces – Strawberry pieces add the necessary sweetness and fruity flavor of the tea. The ingredient, however, does more than just improve the brew’s overall taste. Strawberries have been known to be equipped with phytonutrients that are very much effective in reducing fat within a person’s system.
- Nettle and walnut leaves – Just like raspberry and blackberry leaves, stinging nettles are rich with flavonoids which boost the plant’s antioxidant properties. It also contains a compound known as beta-sitosterol which is responsible for dramatically reducing the capability of the blood in absorbing dietary fats. Walnut leaves, on the other hand, are popular for its blood cleansing and detoxification properties. It is rich in iodine which optimizes the thyroid gland. This speeds up the metabolism particularly the burning of calories thus, preventing or at least minimizing accumulation of excess fat.
- Oats – Oats are a powerhouse of soluble fibers that aid the HDLs in lowering levels of cholesterol within the blood system. They are also known to boost energy levels which is essential to help you go through your weight loss routines more effectively.
- Fennel – Fennel offers a lot of health benefits and has been long used in the world of traditional medicine. Extract of the seeds has been proven to improve eyesight and even prevent glaucoma. In terms of losing weight, fennel is an essential tea component since it helps in boosting one’s metabolism while regulating appetite at the same time.
- Apple – The apple simply wouldn’t be classified as one of the most popular fruits of the world for nothing. With catechins and quercetin, apple is a potent anti-cancer food. The fruit has also been known to effectively aid weight loss since it is a fruit with low energy density but high in fiber and water.
- Dandelion – Dandelion is one of the safest ingredients of Skinny Tea NZ Detox Luxe. In fact, dandelion are safe to be eaten in its raw form. The herb contains a very small amount of calories without running short in nutrients. Dandelion is also a natural diuretic and boosts the breakdown of fat and cholesterol in the body.
- Everlasting Flowers – Although naturally bitter in taste, Everlasting flowers deliver sweet health benefits. Same with Dandelion, Everlasting flowers are diuretic. The herb is also an effective stimulant for both the liver and pancreas to aid digestion.
- Marigold – Marigold is packed with flavonoids, carotenoids, polysaccharides, linoleic and calendric acids, and tocopherols among many others. The helps in improving immunity, detoxification, and alleviate symptoms of ulcer and gastritis.
- Licorice root – Another superfood provided to us by nature, licorice roots provide a range of health benefits ranging from detoxification and improved dental health to boosting your immune system while taking good care of your hair and skin health. The extract of licorice roots is rich in flavonoid glabidrin which works by preventing fat accumulation, particularly in the abdominal area while regulating blood sugar levels at the same time.
How does skinny tea work?
Skinny Tea is not your ordinary aromatic beverage. This nature-inspired concoction helps in your weight loss goals by enhancing your metabolism. One of the very main reasons for weight gain is slow metabolism. Through the help of essential nutrients such as the B vitamins and choline, Skinny Tea Detox Luxe effectively increases the body’s rate of burning calories and fat. With more burned calories and stored fat, your body becomes equipped with increased energy to help you go through your workout routines more efficiently.
Skinny Tea Detox Luxe is also jam-packed with phytonutrients (flavonoids) such as glabidrin, and various powerful antioxidants like caffeic acid, quercetin, ferulic acid, and kaempferol to help the body get rid of free radicals and prevent the process of oxidation that results to cell damage. The tea also empowers the liver to help the body get rid of harmful toxins more effectively while efficiently flushing out water weight through its diuretic properties.
On the other hand, the tea is also formulated to stimulate the body’s thyroid gland in order to speed up metabolism. Through the help of iodine, choline, niacin, and riboflavin, the drinker’s system is able to burn up calories and stored fat much faster. Some of the ingredients are also geared towards suppressing appetite making the tea even more effective in slashing off excess weight.
As the best tea for your weight loss goals, Skinny Tea NZ Detox Luxe is equipped with different minerals such as potassium for healthy skin, iron for vigor, and magnesium to beat anxiety and other health issues.
Best Skinny Tea NZ Cleanse Luxe 30 Day Weight Loss Program
Of course, you want to lose that extra weight and feel lighter. However, you also want to feel cleaner and healthier from the inside.
Best Skinny Tea offers an equally effective alternative for your weight loss goals. Just like Detox Luxe, Cleanse Luxe helps you discard a couple of extra pounds and bring back healthy balance to your lifestyle.
Skinny Tea NZ Cleanse Luxe is all about promoting a much more efficient digestive system by flushing out those harmful toxins from your body.
There are tons of cleansing tea products out there but most of them don’t have enough potential to truly deliver the desired results. When talking about the brew’s efficiency, it all boils down to the formula and ingredients involved.
Skinny Tea NZ Cleanse Luxe has the following components
- Lemongrass – This perennial plant gives the drink a twist of citrusy flavor to kick-start your day. It’s a good source of vitamins A, B complex, and C as well as some essential minerals like manganese, copper, zinc, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and iron. It comes with chlorogenic and caffeic acids, luteolin, glycosides, quercetin, catechol, kaempferol, and elemicin to help maintain the optimum health of your cells. On the other hand, the diuretic properties of lemongrass make the plant a vital component of the tea especially when it comes to securing the efficiency of various vital organs such as the liver and kidney.
- Marigold blossoms – Ever wondered how such beautiful blossoms got its radiant color? It’s simply because of the carotenes and carotenoids. As a tea component, the aforementioned compounds are powerful antioxidants.
- Mullein flower – The main role of the plant is to combat infections and inflammations. As a tea ingredient, mullein flower is a great aid in relieving various types of digestive issues. It promotes a more efficient digestive system which in turn helps the body flush out harmful toxins.
- White Hibiscus – As a tea on its own, the drink is more commonly known as Agua de Jamaica. It is rich in Vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants to promote better overall health. The plants’ polyphenols are very much effective in keeping free radicals at bay. The herb also has hypolipidemic and hypoglycemic properties which have been proven effective in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Rose petals – Roses have proven to be more than just everyone’s ornamental favorite. As a tea ingredient, rose petals can help cleanse the system with its richness in Vitamin C, malic and citric acids, and pectin. It is also packed with Vitamin A, polyphenols, nerol, geraniol, myrcene, and quercetin that help detoxify the body while boosting the immune system and digestion at the same time.
- Papaya leaves – The fruit of this large tropical plant is enjoyed by many because of its delicious taste and abundant health benefits. The leaves of the plant, on the other hand, are also regarded to be equally healthy. Young papaya leaves are being enjoyed in various cuisines and as a tea ingredient. These leaves are rich in papain and chymopapain extracts which are very much effective in improving digestion. The ingredient also provides multiple vitamins such as A, B, C, E, and K as well as minerals calcium, magnesium, and iron to promote better health from the inside out.
- Cat’s foot – The dried flowers of the plant has been long used to treat various ailments in the world of traditional medicine. Cat’s foot stimulates the liver to improve bile flow and secure better digestion. It also helps in treating water retention.
- Aniseeds – Otherwise known as anise seeds, the seed is a popular addition to various foods and drinks. But aniseeds can do more than just add a delicious flavor to your favorite dish. Aniseeds are also effective in treating a variety of digestive problems ranging from nausea and diarrhea to bloating and gastritis.
- Red Pepper – Cayenne pepper has been well known to boost energy levels and in the process lift the mood of the drinker. It also supports the blood circulation throughout the system which is critical in flushing out all harmful toxins from the body. Other health benefits of red pepper include cough relief and improved blood pressure.
- Apple fries – This popular fruit is rich in quercetin which is a powerful antioxidant which helps the system prevent or at least slowdown oxidation within the cells. Apple is also rich in folate which can help normalize cholesterol levels in the blood, improve digestion, and boost the immune system.
- Verbena leaves – A native plant of South America, the leaves of Lemon Verbena are a delicious tea ingredient. The leaves are rich in phenolic acids and flavonoids which are powerful antioxidants that can help prevent cell damage.
- Wild rosehip peels – Although rosehip is just an accessory fruit of the rose plant, it offers a variety of health benefits especially to those wanting to lose weight. Wild rosehip peels can act as a natural diuretic to flush out toxins from the body as well as significantly decrease the body’s water weight. Equipped with zinc, the fruit can help boost the immune system while ramping up metabolism at the same time.
How does skinny tea work?
The cleansing tea is formulated to effectively flush out all toxins from your system in a safe and healthy manner. And in the program, Skinny Tea Cleanse Luxe promises to deliver outstanding results in one month or less.
The formula of the tea is geared with a variety of antioxidants namely quercetin, catechol, kaempferol, elemicin, glycosides, luteolin, carotenes, carotenoids, and the chlorogenic and caffeic acids. These antioxidants help prevent oxidation of cells to promote overall better health from within. On the other hand, polyphenols, nerol, geraniol, zinc, and myrcene fire up the immune system.
Skinny Tea NZ Cleanse Luxe is also capable of preventing bloating as well as other digestive issues. Papain and chymopapain extracts support the digestive system and ensure improved digestion. Cleanse Luxe is also good for those with high cholesterol levels in the blood. The tea is enriched with folate that helps increase bile flow and bile synthesis. And thanks to the cayenne pepper, the weight loss tea becomes a potent energy infuser to keep you going through your workout routines and lift your mood at the same time.